Prime Facilities Management Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously and is the sole owner of the information collected on this web site. We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not – without your consent – sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from that which is disclosed in this statement.
We set out herein the
- Purposes for which we collect information about you
- Information we collect about you
- Use we might make of the information collected and
- Sharing of the information, security and cookies
If you have any queries about the policy, please contact us at info@prime-fm and we will endeavour to answer your questions.
We may e-mail you in the future with relevant information unless you have requested us not to.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by requesting it from us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you reside in the EU, and we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area), we will always obtain your consent first.
We will collect any of the following information from you without limitation:
- Name, user name, gender, date of birth
- E-mail address, postal address, telephone number
- Credit card number and expiry date
- Professional qualifications, membership of trade bodies
- Details of properties we manage on your behalf
- Details of existing or prospective tenants
We keep your information confidential and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018).
Your use of the site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you.
We will use this information in order to:
- Process your registration and verify your identity
- Administer your accounts with us
- Send you information about our services
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our site
- To obtain your views or comments on the services we provide
- To help us plan promotional activity
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (i.e. if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. We use this information for help us to administer the site and to help us to provide you with a more effective service.
When you visit the Site we may store some information, commonly known as a Cookie on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, but by doing so the site may not work correctly if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Site. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.