What does your management fee cover?
This is the fee you pay us to cover the costs of a wide range of activities that we carry out to manage your development.
- Budget review meetings with landlords and tenants.
- Creation of Service Charge budget.
- Service Charge audit of accounts.
- Service Charge reconciliation.
- Administration of client / contractor payments.
- Management of bank accounts / funds (Reserve / Sinking funds).
- ‘50 year’ Reserve Fund budgets
- PrimeHub, our secure residents’ portal.
- Manage tenders for maintenance and repairs (i.e S20 consultation).
- Attend ‘Resident Association’ meetings.
- Address communications from i.e. landlords, lease holders, tenants, solicitors, contractors, housing associations
- 24 hour call out for emergency repairs.
- Site inspections and development visits by your Property Manager.
- All onsite staff training and welfare.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Major works consultation.
- Health and safety.
- Industry codes of best practice.